Factual and surveillance investigations – general insurance claims
Worksite has successfully investigated thousands of diverse general insurance claims on behalf of insurers including:
- theft of motor vehicles
- motor vehicle accidents
- malicious damage cases
- theft from motor vehicles
- cases involving special vehicles (veteran, vintage or classic cars and motorcycles).
- burglary, break, enter, steal and other theft cases
- special cases of theft involving jewellery, electronic goods, artwork, antiques, and collectibles
- fire and serious arson cases, including total loss of home
- landlords and tenants cases, including those alleging accidental damage or malicious damage
- unusual cases involving:
- home based businesses
- unoccupied holiday homes
- mobile homes and on-site caravans as permanent residences
- properties with unauthorised renovations or non-complying building
- property damage cases involving exceptional circumstances, for instance natural disasters - bushfires, storms, floods and cyclones.
Lifestyle and leisure
- travel insurance claims, both domestic and international
- caravans, trailers, and other towed vehicles
- boats, including all types of leisure boats and watercraft
- boating accidents (fires) and malicious damage (eg vandalism), both on and off the water.
For a confidential discussion regarding your situation, please contact us.