Worksite’s systems, procedures and policies ensure full compliance with all applicable legislative requirements. Worksite’s Directors constantly monitor the quality and output of our team to ensure client needs and standards are met.
Our processes include:
- internal checklists and procedures designed, modified for each client, and verified as compliant
- induction and ongoing training for all staff covering legislation such as the Privacy, Surveillance and Devices Acts, and the Insurance Code of Conduct
- spot-checks by Directors to confirm the compliance of individual investigators
- periodic audits of client files to confirm adherence with procedures and checklists.
Procedures and policies that ensure compliance with client service levels include:
- embedding of all statutory requirements and client service levels in internal policies and procedures and relevant documentation
- spot checks by Directors and random compliance audit of files
- regular formal surveying of client personnel to ensure satisfaction and elicit feedback
- verification of procedures against each client’s service agreement.